GB•PIZZA•CO Margate reopening Friday 17th July at midday
- June 29, 2020 -
We are pleased to let you know that we will be reopening GB•PIZZA•CO Margate on Friday 17th July at midday, for dining-in and for takeaways. Tables must be booked in advance and takeaway orders dialled through in advance and collected from outside of the restaurant. You can reach the team by phone from the 17th: 01843 297700. If you’d like to book a table in the meantime, please email Lisa: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been working really hard whilst our doors have been closed, to maintain and enhance GB•PIZZA•CO’s safe environment for our staff and customers alike – as well as making sure that your GB experience is as normal and pleasurable as possible. As well as regular deep cleans throughout the lockdown, we have been working to government guidelines for our reopening – you can read these in full here:
As well as adhering to the guidelines, we have worked with independent cleaning experts and health and safety advisors, as well as liaising with fellow restaurateurs, to ensure we always go above and beyond what is expected of us as a business.
This work has included a thorough risk assessment of the premises and our work practices, and implementing new cleaning plans that go beyond our already high standards of hygiene.
Other measures we have implemented in order to mitigate risk include:
- We have reduced the number of covers in the restaurant, from 38 to 20.
- We will be taking bookings for groups of up to 6 people from a maximum of two households, as per the government guidelines.
- We will stagger the arrival time of bookings.
- We will take your contact name and number when booking (bookings can be taken up to 30 minutes before your chosen dining time, if we have availability) in order to comply with the government’s track and trace system. Your name and number will be stored for 21 days, in case we are alerted of anyone developing symptoms at the time of your booking.
- All of our staff have been trained in best practice for cleaning and hygiene, both at home and at work, and have signed a return to work document. They have also all completed online Covid-19 courses.
- Our staff have been trained by a professional cleaning company to make sure they are confident with any new cleaning methods we have to employ.
- The restaurant has been treated with a food-safe fogging anti-viral system, and we have a certificate to show this work has been carried out.
- Our staff have been asked to change their arrival-for-work routine, to make sure they wear face masks to and from work; change into their work uniform on-site (this uniform will have been brought to work in a sealed bag); and they will be asked questions by their line manager before every shift starts regarding their wellbeing and health.
Thank you for your continued support. It’s been an incredibly tough few months and we’ve missed you all so much. You wanna pizza us? See you on the 17th July.